St Vincent’s Private Hospital Sydney (SVPHS) is a Catholic, not-for-profit, private health organisation. SVPHS reflects in its policies and practices the ethical and moral teachings of the Catholic Church. Those who accept appointment as a facility’s Accredited Practitioner agree to respect and observe the principles embodied in:
- Our Mission, Vision and Values
- The Code of Ethical Standards for Catholic Health & Aged Care Services in Australia PDF [296 KB]
- Our Professional Code of Conduct PDF [9.55 MB]
- Our Facility By-Laws and Schedules PDF [965 KB] and associated Policies PDF [501 KB] (including the Pre-Employment Appointment Safety Checks Policy PDF [303 KB])
- Should you wish to change your Scope of Clinical Practice in any way, e.g. undertaking a specialised procedure or service delivery (but still within your defined specialty) for the first time or undertaking a new interventional or surgical procedure or clinical service for the first time at a facility, please contact our Credentialing Officer on the email address below.
Please note, under our By-Laws, applications will not be processed unless they include:
- a copy of your current National Medical Registration Certificate or equivalent
- a current insurance policy schedule or insurance certificate (on company stationery) stating:
- the specialty covered
- Policy Claim Limit; for example $20 Million
- the period of insurance; for example 1 January 2011 to 31 December 2011
- a copy of your curriculum vitae
- names and contact details of three (3) referees familiar with your clinical practice
Should you require assistance or have any further questions, please contact our Credentialing Officer, Sue Skelding on tel: 02 8382 7408, email: Sue.Skelding@svha.org.au or fill in the form below.