A number of bus stops and train stations are located within close proximity to St Vincent’s Private Hospital Sydney.
For more information contact the Transport Information Line on tel: 131 500 or visit their website.
- 311 - Railway Square to City - Millers Point via Darlinghurst, Kings Cross, Elizabeth Bay, Potts Point, Woolloomooloo and City - Town Hall.
- 333 - North Bondi to City - Circular Quay LIMITED STOPS (PrePay-only) via Bondi Beach, Bondi Junction, Paddington and Darlinghurst
- 352 - Marrickville Metro to Bondi Junction via Newtown, The University of Sydney, Chippendale, Surry Hills, Darlinghurst and Paddington.
- 380 - North Bondi to City - Circular Quay via Bondi Beach, Bondi Junction, Paddington and Darlinghurst
- 389 - North Bondi to Pyrmont via Bondi Junction, Woollahra, Paddington, Darlinghurst, East Sydney, City, The Star and Maritime Museum.
- 440 - Bronte to Rozelle via Waverley, Bondi Junction, Paddington, Darlinghurst, Central Station, Annandale and Leichhardt.
- M40 - From Chatswood to Bondi Junction via City
The closest station is Kings Cross, on the Eastern Suburbs Line. It is a 15 minute walk along Victoria Street to the hospital.
A taxi telephone is located in the foyer. Alternatively, the following companies service the area:
- ABC tel: 13 2522
- Combined tel: 13 3300
- Legion tel: 13 1451
- Silver Service tel: 13 3100