SydPath provides a wide range of pathology services, market-leading onsite testing and expert consultative support. Located on the St Vincent’s Campus, we operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our extensive experience at the forefront of diagnostic pathology and our ongoing commitment to research and scientific development enables us to provide service based on the most recent advances in scientific pathology and laboratory technology.
We have collection centre services strategically located throughout the Sydney metropolitan area and rural NSW. We also offer a mobile collection service to nursing homes, private hospitals and patients’ homes.
SydPath offers services to:
- St. Vincent’s Hospital Sydney and St Vincent’s Private Hospital Sydney
- General practitioners
- Private and Public sector laboratories
- Hospital research programs
SydPath also provides specialised services tailored to the needs of the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries for their clinical trial and research programs. We offer call centre and help desk support for our clinicians, providing access to test results and interpretative advice.
Our team of 22 pathologists and clinical academics are highly skilled and experienced and have a strong history of excellence in scientific research. Our laboratory is fully accredited and registered with the National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA), Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia (RCPA) and the Therapeutic Goods Association (TGA).
SydPath’s comprehensive range of diagnostic laboratory services include:
- All major pathology disciplines, including anatomical pathology, chemical pathology, clinical pharmacology and toxicology, microbiology, immunopathology and haematology
- Specialised laboratory and consultative services in endocrinology, clinical pharmacology clinical microbiology, antibiotic stewardship, infection control and immunopathology.
- Professional clinical consultative services in haematology, transfusion medicine, immunopathology and infectious diseases
- Special skills and expertise in the expanding areas of fine needle cytopathology, molecular medicine and haematology and solid tumour cytogenetics
- Professional management of laboratory services for clinical trials and research studies.
Tel: 02 8382 9100
Fax: 02 8382 2489
Results: 02 8382 9100
Home visits: 02 8382 6590
Account Enquiries: 02 8382 2150
or fill in the form below: